- EN-ISO-20347. UE 425/2016.
- Security Level SRC+O1+FO. ANTIbacterial ISO 16187.
- SRC = (SRA+SRB) nonslip on tiled surface with detergent and water as a lubricant +nonslip on steel with glycerin as a lubricant.
- O1 = closed back, antistatic, energy absorbing heel, sole with ridges.
- FO = oil resistance of the sole. ISO 16187: Footwear and footwear components – Test method to assess antibacterial activity
Siena Tex Red Air Mesh ShoesSiena Tex Red Air Mesh Shoes
Take every step in style with Siena Tex Red! This lightweight, slip on red shoe will keep you comfortable all day long, with a shock absorbing sole that's ideal for walking around. Not to mention, it looks good too - air mesh offers a subtle, sophisticated look. So go ahead and take a walk on the wild side!
Siena Tex enclosed slip on shoes with upper Air Mesh
A SLEEK AND MINIMALISTIC RESPONSE TO WORK FOOTWEAR.
Through a streamlined and ergonomic design the Siena is the ultimate stylish shoe for professionals of all kinds, for those who are always on the move. It has it all, from a super lightweight construction to the perfect heel balance thanks to it’s wider sole, delivering incredible comfort and class. Combining both technical fabric uppers that resists liquids from entering the shoe but permit air to flow throughout, with EVA and rubber outer soles that bring excellent shock absorption and are slip resistant.
- Technical fabric water resistant upper
- Padded breathable textile lining
- Padded ankle collar to prevent rubbing and support heel
- Rounded style toe.
- Textile padded insole on thermoformed polyurethane foam with antibacterial treatment and activated carbon.
- D’LIGHT® composite sole, antibacterial, ultralight, comfortable, flexible and non-skid, with flat pad design, sharp edges and wide grooves to help get rid of liquid.
- Stitched on sole for added longevity
- Machine washable up to 40º.
- Vegan shoes