BO White Nursing Shoes with Velcro FastenerBO White Nursing Shoes with Velcro Fastener
Suecos® has done it again.
We have expanded our model range by adding a new collection of microfiber footwear. This collection is aimed at hospital, geriatric, sanitary and pharmaceutical professionals, to name few, although it is also recommended for the food and hostelry industry.
Microfiber is a highly technical textile that goes beyond just waterproofing. It enhaces permeability and transpiration.
THESE SHOES WORK FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL PURPOSE, ALL AT ONCE.
THE SHOE THAT KEEPS UP WITH YOUR RHYTHM.
Perfect for a wide range of professionals, Bo provides perfect support for knees and joints thanks to its blend of antislip EVA and rubber outer soles, and by bringing microfibre into the mix we have allowed the foot to breathe while preventing any substances to penetrate the shoe. And as an extra bonus point? Super easy to get on and off thanks to it’s velcro security strap and also super easy to clean!
Bo is ultralight and durable, made in a matt white finish with grey details for additional cool.
- Wider heel for more stability
- Ergonomic and ultralight design
- EVA and rubber outsole, anti-slip sole
- Microfiber is a waterproof material that allows transpiration while keeping the skin dry
- Removable EVA insole for better shock absorption. Can be substituted by an orthopaedic insole
- Adjustable velcro closing
- Non marking sole
- Aged Care
ONLY AVAILABLE IN WHITE
BO are a 'C' Fitting